Ordered Berserker, back in community + Halo 2!

charles

Ive tried started at speed setting being at 2 and work my way down to 1.2 which is were it needs to be cause any faster or slower it wont work! But eventually it stops and works...... Forge or the Controller is messed up. Or maybe its just the pc version of halo 2 thats screwed.

bonefisher

Sorry to hear that...to bad I don't have game to look at it and plus have my hands full to take on another game... your mostly likely off a little and now you know how White and I feel when things are messed up. Welcome to the club!

Last edited:

charles

Yea, it's a pain. I'm pretty sure it may just be the halo 2 pc version with the frame rate and it's the campaign I'm in doing the glitches cause halo 2 pc torrent version I have doesn't have the multiplayer maps or any custom games.

charles

I'm hoping to download the game in a few hours cause I have my time and region set to New Zealand. Plus when I switched it over it didn't give me option to. 're buy they game and it said game will be playable NZDT 00:01

charles

Nah. But I got the double shot fixed. I will post it around midnight when I get the game. Well I have it already just can't play it yet lol but reason why I had issues with it cause halo 2 for pc was really messed up for the macro. But it works. I'm gonna get in a custom game at midnight. So if you want to add me on xbox my gamertag is Stunzy