paddle switches for next gen controllers

noonoo390

what do the padded switches look like for the next gen controllers ps4 and x one. do you guys have a picture and whats the difference between the tac switches

bonefisher

Take a look at my scuf controller in the do it yourself post! They have tac switches under the paddles which allows you touch the paddle any givin area where your fingers lays comfortable for better response without trying to cramp your fingers somewhere not control comfort! They are really nice!

bonefisher

I don't know what Viking came up with but it should be able to fit all kinds of different hands sizes for comfort!

bonefisher

They have pics out of the Viking paddles on there Facebook page which they are different from the scuf controller but should work really good! This I have designed something like on my old macro controller which works very nicely! Only different from there's and mine is I hot glued mine in!

bonefisher

Also if for some reason you don't like how they feel for what I see you can remove them and just use the tac switches like normal! So it doesn't hurt you to get them! All around win!

bonefisher

Go to you tube and search Custom Xbox One controller with paddles from ControllerShopVids! Check to see how they work!

bonefisher

Actually if I can get the second option paddles would be better for me! They call them the Formula One paddles! I didn't see this option the other day but it is there now!