Payday 2

oDEEKo

In case any other macro users are playing this and want to try some macros, below is my two page set (Payday2.vks) as well as the individual macros I'm currently using..

Apologies if the button layout is awkward in the two page set. I've modded my macro so the two top face tacs are duplicated on the back of the controller as well, so this layout works great for me ;-)

Attachments

• AutoLoot.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 2
  • AutoShoutAUTOaimLTv2.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 1
  • AutoShoutLT.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 1
  • Payday2.vks
    69.7 KB · Views: 1
  • RapidFire.vkm
    1.2 KB · Views: 1
Thanks so much for this oDEEKo; I needed a break from CoD and picked up Payday 2, and am loving it thus far (I'm only at level 15 at the moment though ha!). These macros should be great :D

oDEEKo

Yeah, it's an awesome game :-D

I've tweaked the auto aim/auto shout macro and attached it below, I prefer this one...

I've got the various perks unlocked to improve ADS speed, so I don't know if it'll affect the auto aim without those perks.. If you do try em out and it's no good, let me know and I'll make another one ;)

Attachments

• AutoShoutAUTOaimLTv3.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 1

DirtyyDann

In case any other macro users are playing this and want to try some macros, below is my two page set (Payday2.vks) as well as the individual macros I'm currently using..

Apologies if the button layout is awkward in the two page set. I've modded my macro so the two top face tacs are duplicated on the back of the controller as well, so this layout works great for me ;-)

sooo I was scrolling thru forums and seen this. and was wondering. iv never heard of payday I just looked it up and seen a video but I cant find a description of wat its about. can u tell me wat it is about and stuff? lol