Please Help! New revision board is different than tutorials!

Raynentye

Hi! I have to say, the shipping was insanely fast! Thank you! I've been researching on this forum for quite a while now and thought I was ready for everything! But, I'm not.

Please Note: I'm aiming for a Duo configuration.

Looking at all the Hi rez pictures (Awesome detail by the way) It seems I've received the latest revision board, without the rectangular pin header configuration. Instead, the larger solder pads with through holes run horizontally in a straight line. The screen print labeling is on the chip and component side of the board. I have A through F on the lower left side, N and O above it, H through M on the right side, and V, G, D+, D- between two unnamed through hole solder pads running along the top. Referring to the pictures, I can tell that the following should be true:

A= B button
B= Y button
C= X button
D= Right Bumper
E= Left Thumbstick
F= Right Tactile Switch
H= Left Tactile Switch
I= Left Trigger
J= Left Bumper
K= LED Number 3
L= LED Number 4
M= Right Trigger
N= Is not on the original board
O= Is not on the original board
V= Is not on the original board
G= Is not on the original board
D+= Is not on the original board
D-= Is not on the original board

I can merely speculate that V is positive voltage, G is ground, D+ is USB Data + side, and D- is USB Data - side. Although, Right Thumbstick and A Button are assumed to be landings N and O, I don't know in which order.

If someone could please shed any light on this matter, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!