PLEASE HELP WITH QUESTIONS PLEASE!!!!

G

I CANT SEEM TO FIND STRAIGHT ANSWERS FOR A FEW QUESTIONS THAT ARE KEEPING ME FROM MAKING A INFORMED DECISION MULTIPLE RESPONSES FROM PEOPLE THAT KNOW WHAT THEIR TALKING ABOUT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED BEING THAT
OFTEN GET MULTIPLE ANSWERS FOR QUESTIONS I ASK ABOUT MODS.

1.DOES THE ACTIVE RELOAD PATCH WORK SIMULTANIOUSLY WITH RAPID FIRE?
2.DOES THE SAME PATCH ACTUALLY SPEED UP THE LANCER FIRE AND ACTIVE RELOAD WORKS?
3.EVIL CONTROLLERS ARE SUPPOSED TO ACTUALLY REDUCE THE AMMOUNT OF RECOIL ON HAMMERBURST RAPPID FIRE,IS THIS THE CASE WITH THE VIKING GEARS ACTIVE AND RAPPID PATCH?
4.ARE THE VIKING AS FAST AS OTHER COMPANIES RAPPID FIRE? SERIOUSLY IM NOT MAKING A DECISION ON THAT ALONE.
5.CAN YOU BUY A EXTENDED WARRANTY LIKE 1 OR 2 YEARS LIKE OTHER COMPANIES.

SORRY FOR SO MANY QUESTIONS I CANT FIND ANY NUMBER TO CALL FOR SUPPORT I FILED A TICKET BUT HAVENT GOTTEN A RESPONSE YET AND I AM DYING TO ORDER A CONTROLLER BUT CANT STOP OBSESSING WITH THESE QUESTIONS I CANT GET ANSWERED THANKS ALOT FOR ANY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HERE OR ace_picking@att.net

Th3_F4ll3n

First off, was the caps lock really necissary? I have a picture for this situation somewhere...

And there is no extended warenty (atleast when I bought mine), because you can just download new drivers, thus giving you life-long rapid-fire and glitches. However, if your controller comes with a fault it has a 90-day coverage (which I think you know). And, it is my experiance that controllers very rarely break in any non-wall related events.

I hope someone more knowledgeable can help you.

G

I dont really understand why people ar oc about caps lock but fyi some people cant see very well and the small writing just puts more strain on the eyes 10 minutes later headache but i kept it small just for you.but thanks for reply.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Havn't you been answered atleast 4 or 5 times already? I personaly answered you atleast twice in different places...

G

actually no i havent you gave a response and one other guy about warranty and most of your answers were i think so. I am not just buying 1 i have 20 other people counting on me to make the right decision so i need to know for sure not i think i was waiting for Viking to answer they answered warranty question but not the others yet

Th3_F4ll3n

ace_picking said:
I dont really understand why people ar oc about caps lock but fyi some people cant see very well and the small writing just puts more strain on the eyes 10 minutes later headache but i kept it small just for you.but thanks for reply.
I have ocd, for the record.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well, most of your questions also rely on the other mod shops telling the truth... Number 1 is also a yes for sure, if you have pistol rapidfire selected, it will reload the pistol automaticaly. You only need to select on one side, unlike COD rapidfire and reloads being on opposite player indiators. 4 almost every mod shop will use almost exactly the same speed, they all research it until they find what works best, so viking should be very close in speed to anything else out there. 3 If evil has just plain rapid fire, and it's not doing something special, then yes. Otherwise. I don't know. Once again, 5 is irrelevant. As far as I'm concerned, you only have to find the answer to 2, but it's up to you wether I've answered your questions adequetly.

G

f4ll3n sorry should of chose diff words my wife is as well but alot of people arent but sure act that way when it comes to caps.And thanks for help cod

G

On raven can you change from like hammerburst rapid and active to handgun or shotty with the push of a button on the fly?

The RPG Sniper

ace_picking said:

Maybe if people have trouble reading normal text, they should change the size of it with their computer/internet browser. To me it sounds like you are just trying to justify typing in all caps with some less than desirable grammar.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I can't play COD with out my glasses or I loose terribly, but I can read the screen fine. Maybe this 70" screen on 400% helps, but... Just kidding.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
On COD you would, but some games have no recoil if you rapidfire full auto guns. If evil can do it though, everywhere else including viking can do it.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
On COD you would, but some games have no recoil if you rapidfire full auto guns. If evil can do it though, everywhere else including viking can do it.
The only game that can produce no recoil is rainbow six.....but ALL mods make the guns have no recoil(must be in single shot mode though).

PS3andCOD

Contributor
No, it really does help with the recoil on gears, I've seen the videos. But the point is, if evil does it, viking does it. Rainbow six is the best example though, full auto paints a line to the ceiling, semi auto shoots just as fast, or even faster with 0 recoil.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

PS3andCOD said:
No, it really does help with the recoil on gears, I've seen the videos. But the point is, if evil does it, viking does it. Rainbow six is the best example though, full auto paints a line to the ceiling, semi auto shoots just as fast, or even faster with 0 recoil.
Trust me it doesn't do anything on gears I just tried...if you see no recoil he is just managing the recoil