PnC Sleeper Problem

i plug my controller in and my computer doesnt go " Da Ding" or anything...
and how do i go to that Bootloader thing? Help please just got it and need help... i watch video but doesnt help with the PnC one so someone help!

Fredrow

Yeah E needs to go and redo the videos on how to flash the controllers. I think he should mail his out with any game pre-sets on it, just so customers have to flash it right when they get it so they know and learn how to do it so its not a headach later on.....

You will need a program called WINrar here is the link for the english version of it http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar390.exe

Now I will give you a step by step to get your controller flashed......I will do this as if you were wanting "SLEEPER" pre-set for Call of Duty "World at War"
STEP 1: Go to downloads page on our Website
STEP 2: Under "SLEEPER" click on COD5 World at War Standard 4-Mode + Sniper Mode , and then a box will come up and ask you if you want to open file, or save file? Click SAVE FILE. And remember where you saved it too.......
STEP 3: Find the file you just downloaded and saved to your computer, and open it.
STEP 4: Now with the file open, highlight, (8.15.2009 - Sleeper - COD5 - World at War - 5-mode with Sniper mode.hex) and (HIDBootLoader.exe) and press the "Extract To" button. Another window will pop up and ask you were to extract the files too. (On my computer I started a new folder on the desktop to extract the files too) Find a place to extract the files to and press ok.
STEP 5: Open up the HID Bootloader.
STEP 6: With the iPod shuffle cable, plug the headphone plug into the 3.5mm jack on the bottom shell of the controller and the USB plug goes into the USB port on your computer.
STEP 7: Now hold the Sync button in, and while you are holding the sync button press the middle guide button to turn your controller on. You will notice that on your screen in the HID Bootloader it says device attached.
STEP 8: Now in the HID Bootloader, click on open HEX file, and open the )8.15.2009 - Sleeper - COD5 - World at War - 5-mode with Sniper mode.hex)
STEP 9: Now click on Program/verify on your HID Bootloader

And that is it.......

I hope you can figure this out.......If not just leave another post and I will get back at you or someone smarter than me....lol....
:cool:

edgar

UNiiQuE xKiiLLA said:
i plug my controller in and my computer doesnt go " Da Ding" or anything...
and how do i go to that Bootloader thing? Help please just got it and need help... i watch video but doesnt help with the PnC one so someone help!
my duo work fine but to put a new preset with the pnc cable i have to put in program mode and put the pnc cable really fast, only have a few sec, or the boot loader do not pick it up.