Pondering on this macro controller for weeks, finally bought one.

ostatewonder87

Am I the only one that debated buying the macro but was blown away by the capabilities? I finally bought one tonight before doing as much research as I could on this controller. I guess this is me venting to whoever out there is listening. lol Im pretty stoked about my purchase, just not the price... my friends might say I'm insane for spending that much on a controller but I'll be the judge of that, but what the hell, I have the extra cash and free updates? Bye bye evil.............

Thanks White and Nerdy for guides to moddingbros macro sets. I will work hard to try to contribute back once I figure this into a hobby. You do a great job and play a big part of why I bought it. Your commitment to helping people and working hard is appreciated, maybe I can help you out one day.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Thanks for the kind words. Welcome to the viking forums. U will find that everyone is real friendly here and always down to help each others out in any issues they might be having. U will find that there are a lot of talented macro makers in these forums and If u choose to learn how to use the software others and myself will be more than willing to give u tips on using the macro software. There are also a lot of tutorial vidos to give u visual examples of how the software works. The forums are a great place to find what u are looking for. If u inquire a macro u cant find just post your idea and others including myself will try to help u obtain it.

If u have any questions or aquire macros for specific games feel free to contact me and i can help direct u to macros u seek. Sincerly, WHITE 4ND N3RDY.

ostatewonder87

Thanks its much appreciated.

Also whoever replies to the tickets, thanks for quick responses, this is very professional and reliable. I know, I know, I asked about putting a custom shell on and voiding the warranty but the user manual I was given is very detailed. Just those little tac switches will/might be the issue. Anywhoo, I'll put up a pic of it whenever I get my other parts installed.

Now if I can get the darned shipping info changed!