Pre-Purchase questions

sharkey

Hey guys!

I'm getting ready to purchase the beserker controller however I had a few questions...

1. Is the carbon fiber shell here http://www.vikingdigital.com/carbon-fiber-shell-xbox-one.html the same one that can be applied to the beserker on the product page. As it looks quite a bit different on the beserker page and with alot less coverage. However I understand that is just a product preview so I thought i'd ask.

2. Any recommendations on the paddles for style 1 vs style 2? I personally have longer skinny fingers so I'd love to know any personal preferences on these.

Freyja

Staff member
Yes it is the same shell, but we only install the front and back plate with the handles and the battery cover. The shell kit available for purchase includes RB, LB, RT, LT, Sync, and D-pad pieces as well.

Blade 1 sits higher into the battery pack area where as 2 sits completely below it. Everyone is different, so our best suggestion is to hold your controller/play for a while and then observe where your fingers naturally lay on the back.
All the tech's here prefer style 2, but that has to do with the ease of taking the batteries in and out for testing and not actual game-play function.

sharkey

Thanks for the reply,

I went ahead and put in the order, I'm super excited. I went with style 2 as that was my initial gut feeling. Look's to be a bit more ergonomic for me.