Presets for controller

iiM Geeked up

I was wondering it says that you should delete any game presets older than 8.15.09, but I ordered a viking sleeper on septermber 2,2009 will i still need to delete the presets that come programmed on the controller

Fredrow

lets see..... 8.15.09 and you ordered your controller on 9.2.09??? How about you do the math????

nalidz

wow its turning into a regular store...noobs ask a question...mods act like dicks...xecuter anyone

Blackburn

nalidz said:
wow its turning into a regular store...noobs ask a question...mods act like dicks...xecuter anyone
you obviously have never been a mod on a website.. or had to deal with people like this on a daily basis like me, Fredrow, and Odingalt. It gets VERY old, VERY fast. Especially when all they have to do is READ and use a little common since.

Fredrow

Blackburn said:
nalidz said:
you obviously have never been a mod on a website.. or had to deal with people like this on a daily basis like me, Fredrow, and Odingalt. It gets VERY old, VERY fast. Especially when all they have to do is READ and use a little common since.

Nicely put........

Look I could have been a real dick about it and said something way worse...... So I just made a small wise crack...... But really all you have to do is take that question that was asked and ask it to yourself and your brain will give you the answer......

nalidz

Blackburn said:
nalidz said:

Actually I have. It's one thing being a regular site and another being one on a business site trying to sell your product. Maybe he got a controller that had been done pre 8-15-09. I don't see anywhere where it says "We only send updated controller." I have also never seen this asked so...It's just funny to me how people act on forums for there products. Xecuter was the same way and now no buys there stuff cuz there dicks on the site to noobs who don't no better....

odingalt

Staff member
nalidz, one question,

Why would we send customers old shit? You must be used to shopping at sites like crownmods and evilcontrollers... 'homie don't play dat'. :lol: We send out the new stuff to customers as soon as we get it.

:D

Anyway to answer the original question, your 9.2.09 controller is just fine. You can play with what's in the controller out of the box, or you can download something new off the site, you are good to go.