problem programing

spoolinwagon420

i'll start off by saying that this isn't the first time i have programmed my controller....so here is what happened...i loaded the halo3 codes from the viking website(to fuck around on nazi zombies)so i went to reprogram it back to my standard cod codes and what not....so i pulled the battery....push and hold sync button turn controller on....but it doesnt' want to go into program mode......it just acts like it;s still set on the halo setting.....pushing the sync button after i try to get it into program mode just cycles it through the three presets for the halo code.....any ideas?.....

spoolinwagon420

it also doesn't seem to matter how long i hold sync button or on button....i have tried just tapping both....i;ve tried holding both in for a while.(when i do this it just cycles through presets)....need help love my thors hammer(guess i should have added that in the first post)....

spoolinwagon420

well like a dumbass i posted before i searched...something like 4 threads down....(facepalm) i took the battery out...pushed and held the sync button put battery in turned controller on and it went into boot mode....so mods if you would like please delete or lock my thread...sorry

spoolinwagon420

yea should have looked first before i posted....call me lazy i guess...lol....but kinda freaked out i'm really digging my thors...not only for the rapid fire(which i haven't been using much) but more for the other little things it does....sniper mode..love it....dropshot...love it....just glad i got it figured out with too much of a problem....viking has the BEST controller i have ever had.....will rep and support them forever...great product great community...great forum...next project i think for my self is going to turn my sleeper into a ravin...then after that thinking about a diy kit to do for my brothers up coming birthday....just need to see if his controller has the right board...

modded matt

its stickied to the top of this page. at least you got it though. good job. We all understand it can be frustrating after spending your money on a controller to have problems with it. and we all here try to keep our composure but generally these issues, like this one are user error. and can be solved by reading a few posts in the forum. most once they find the answer after realising it was thier mistake, just leave the forum, and we are left with these post that only show people havng problems not resolutions.

you are a bigger man to admit your mistake and the guys at viking360 greatly appreciate and comend you for it.

spoolinwagon420

like i said i love viking360...did alot of research before i bought a controller...spent time on random forums and what not....viking by far seemed to have the best product and great support through there forum...i will rep them for as long as they keep up the great product...it's the best controller i've ever had....and would like to thank them for it...it's a chunk of money for a controller...that much is true but it;s worth ever penny....you guys need make stickers to go with your controllers....nothing major but it's always nice to get one.....my router would love one right next to my fps freeks one