Problem with Odin's Raven

Acedzns

I've had this controller for almost a year now, but a week or so ago a problem occurred! The Tac switches don't work anymore, and I aso can't put it in the editor mode (Holding the right tac switch while turning it on)
I figure that a wire came loose, but before I open it and risk breaking it I want some opinions from forum members/staff. I've worked with controllers before but not controllers with 16+ wires! Is there anything I should be careful of when opening it?

Also, when the controller is on, it works fine, it's just acting like a non-modded controller. But the Player lights keeping flashing as if it were repeatedly switching modes.

Thanks everyone!

WetterThanWater

Sounds to me like its a technical issue, and I don't know much, as my Raven has never done stuff like that, so all I can say is try it with BRAND NEW batteries and try to get it into Programming/editor mode.

Acedzns

WetterThanWater said:
Sounds to me like its a technical issue, and I don't know much, as my Raven has never done stuff like that, so all I can say is try it with BRAND NEW batteries and try to get it into Programming/editor mode.

I've used 7 different batteries and it's the same problem. I thought it was just a faulty Hex at first but I can't even put it into editor mode.

NYjetsNY1

Acedzns said:
WetterThanWater said:

I've used 7 different batteries and it's the same problem. I thought it was just a faulty Hex at first but I can't even put it into editor mode.

Something went wrong. Please PM odingalt and ask what to do. He may recommend you send it back for a fix, or help you from there.

odingalt

Staff member
If it's just flashing like it's changing modes all the time it sounds like problem with the wires to the tac switch. Usually the reason those stop working is somebody opened the controller, tugged on the wires (ripping one off), then closed the shell back up lol :lol: The tac switch wires are the first thing to get hurt when the controller is opened if you're not careful.