Problems With My Controller (sleeper)

TheRealSava9e

The controller works pretty well in normal rapid fire mode but when i try and use the 3 or 5 round burst mode it just fires single shot :? Also whenever i try to setup the reload glitch it just disconnects my controller but to be fair other then that the controller works fine skips every now and then but nothing too serious. Oh yeah would help if you knew which game i was on about. I only have problems on COD: WaW. I dont like MW2 but i tried it on there and it seems to work fine, slower then my mates :x but fine.

Your help would be great

Luke

IrishStyle

Try erasing the reloading the preset and checking allow configuration. Also try new batteries. Its a tap to the sync to turn off rapid fire/reload. If you hold it for too long the controller trys to resync.

TheRealSava9e

Ok well i have done that and every button gets a flash i did write down how many flashes for each button dont know if it makes a difference how many flashes there are but here goes.

L Thumb - 1 Flash
LB - 2 Flash
LT - 2 Flash (3 then 4)
R Thumb - 4 Flash
RB - 3 Flash
RT - 4 Flash (3,4,3,4)
X - 1 Flash
Y - 2 Flash
B - 3 Flash
A - 4 Flash

Like i said dunno if that helps atall.

Cheers

Luke

Ben

Ok - that looks fine as far as the button test code goes, try what irish recommended if you didn't already?

IrishStyle said:
Try erasing the reloading the preset and checking allow configuration. Also try new batteries. Its a tap to the sync to turn off rapid fire/reload. If you hold it for too long the controller trys to resync.

TheRealSava9e

Yeah i have tried that already. Just so i am doing it right (even tho i've read it hundreds of times) Hold "A" and tap sync till the desired quick reload ?

Ben

TheRealSava9e said:
Yeah i have tried that already. Just so i am doing it right (even tho i've read it hundreds of times) Hold "A" and tap sync till the desired quick reload ?

Yer that's right, just take your time between each time you tap sync as this may cause it to try and sync if you tap it too quick each time.. :)

TheRealSava9e

well got it working but it disconnects my controller b4 i can use it but to be honest i'm quite happy just pulling out my pistol and sometimes (its only happened two or three times) when i turn rapid fire off my controller un-syncs itself but other then that its awsome !!!!!!!

Cheers for your help

Luke

theblur1

I had the same problem with the un-syncing. What i do to get around it is tap it just enough with your fingernail so itll change modes. And give it a couple seconds between clicking it will also help.

TheRealSava9e

Thats cool like i said i probly wont use it anyways. I dunno if anyone else has had this problem but i was playing earlier on and my controller got patched its only started happening now i've started using the M1A1 ??? also does anyone use the 3 - 5 round burst mode on COD: WaW because when i try using it i only get the single shot ??