problems with ragnarok controller. PLEASE HELP!!!!

JDMillmatic

for the first time today, i experienced some problems with my controller. when i was playing a game, i didn't have any mods on but my player would pull out his claymore and i wouldn't be able to put it away or anything and after that i wouldn't be able to sprint. i also couldn't use the mod switch in the back to cancel the mods (the directional pad and A button). and it would work for a little while after that but for most of the game i was stuck walking around and every time after i died, i would pull out a claymore and a few seconds later my player would automatically set it down in a random spot. i was just wondering what this could be or what could cause this. i only bought the controller last month, i updated to the newest software, i use the controller daily (whether it's online or for other games) and i've never experienced this problem before. could someone please help me or give me insight to the problem if you have or haven't experienced this before? thanks.

Steelhouse

had to send my wife's back. Something with the chip. Let them try to talk you through a fix on here. Just wanted to forewarn you

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Hang tight im sure it wont be long till some admin or monerator sees your thread. They will direct u in the right location on how to handle the matter at hand : )

ThermalM16

Same thing happened to me. I had to send it in and it works fine now. I'd recommend using the HELP! page on the website's main page, but if an admin can help you here than by all means take that route. I hope you get this fixed!