Programiing??

modlicous

I'm about to buy the the Thors Hammer and I wanted to ask about the video tut. So, The guy showing it does the whole hex code thang for cod mw2 or whatever but what about other stuff... Like the speed reload and mimic and sniper mode, so on. My question is how do you do the other stuff since he only showed the Rapid Fire.

MoDDL1CoUS

Adecker

Speed reload is done by (depending on your gun) holding A and pressing the sync button. The player 3 LED will turn on and flash to the mode you are on. Each gun has its own reload. The gun modes are defined on the DL page for the controller you are purchasing. Sniper mode is done by selection the "sniper mode" mode and when you hold down the LT your breath is automatically held. Mimic is done by selection the "Mimic Mode" mode and it works by holding down the Right trigger to fire both weapons. LT is still available if you want single shot.

Hope this cleared things up!
Yes OD should update those videos! ;) jk OD

odingalt

Staff member
Funny you should ask :) I'm right in the middle of making all new videos. I started with Tyr's Hand unfortunately and it took me about 8 hours to edit and produce that vid (it only took about 15 minutes to film it, but my computer is about 5 years old, and super slow at video processing). Stay tuned for updated videos. E

DeeZel

odingalt said:
Funny you should ask :) I'm right in the middle of making all new videos. I started with Tyr's Hand unfortunately and it took me about 8 hours to edit and produce that vid (it only took about 15 minutes to film it, but my computer is about 5 years old, and super slow at video processing). Stay tuned for updated videos. E

Well tip 1, upgrade the ram (xp 2GB, Vista 4 GB, windows 7 is crazy with a supported 192 gb :lol: )

it's the first bottleneck of performance you can deal with and prices are pretty good at the moment

odingalt

Staff member
Oh yeah, new computer is badly, badly needed. I've got an Athlon 64 1800+ or something like that, from about 2004.