PS3 ragnorak usb programable

John Black

I just got my PS3 ragnarok USB programmable controller today and played some MW3 and discovered that the controller only works on semi auto guns, can you guys release an update that will fix this. I plan on using this controller for MW3 only. Plus when I did get it to work on semi auto guns its not fast enough even when I use my computer and type in 99.9 shots per second. When I add these two facts together I come to the conclusion that I payed too much for this controller, PLEASE do not respond to this post with your tutorial videos they don't explain all the details. I understand that I may be doing something wrong so please take the time to give me all the details. John Black tac2008@hotmail.com

odingalt

Staff member
I just got my PS3 ragnarok USB programmable controller today and played some MW3 and discovered that the controller only works on semi auto guns,

This is the definition of what a rapidfire controller is. Any rapidfire you buy from any modshop on the internet is designed for making semi auto guns into full auto.

its not fast enough even when I use my computer and type in 99.9 shots per second.

99.9 is way too fast for any game. Setting the speed this high will lock up guns or make them sputter. A better starting speed for any call of duty game is around 7.5 sps and you can bump it up a 0.1 sps at a time from there until it starts sputtering. Rapidfire by definition is for turning semi autos into full autos. If you only bought the controller for rapidfire then yes you did overpay, you should have bought the $99 non programmable model. The extra money is for all the other features besides rapidfire and future driver updates for future addon features like programmable quickscope, auto sprint, etc.