PS3 Sticks Installation

JeremyC95

I want to install some PS3 thumbsticks on my thor's hammer controller. I just want to know is it safe to open up my controller or is there a chance I will mess it up? Also if someone has done this before do you have a walkthrough or something you could show me?

Itz CHARLEY

Ok Just don't touch any of the wires and If you have tact switches or a 3.5 jack dont take the cuircuit board out of the back shell part. dont worry about touching one wire and it snapping. they can take a beating (proportionally to their size) but dont try to find out how much you can pull the wires.

Ben

- Unscrew the shell
- Take the faceplate off only
- Pull original sticks off
- Put the PS3 ones on
- Return Faceplate carefully (watch the sync button), also the PS3 sticks are a tight squeeze through the case just apply a little pressure
- Screw up

Done.

JeremyC95

Are any wires connected to the faceplate at all? I don't really know a lot about circuit boards and wiring. Also what is the best method for removing the faceplate?

Itz CHARLEY

No odin doesnt glue anything to the faceplate. the bst way or at least the way I do it is is sitck my fingernails in between the cracks and pop the shell off.