PS3 Thumbsticks breaking down

falstaff

My Odin Raven's thumbsticks seem to be breaking down. It is kind of disappointing seeing as how I dont spend my life on playing Xbox games. It has gotten so bad that both my thumbs are black after playing and I have to be careful not to get the residue all over my clothes and furniture.

Is there anythign V360 can do about this? Afterall I did spring for a top-of-the-line controller.

Thanks V360

NYjetsNY1

falstaff said:
My Odin Raven's thumbsticks seem to be breaking down. It is kind of disappointing seeing as how I dont spend my life on playing Xbox games. It has gotten so bad that both my thumbs are black after playing and I have to be careful not to get the residue all over my clothes and furniture.

Is there anythign V360 can do about this? Afterall I did spring for a top-of-the-line controller.

Thanks V360

I am told all legacy controllers with issues like this are to be Private Messaged to odingalt.

Please PM "Odingalt"

He will either instruct you on how to send it back to be repaired.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I've had problems with first party Sony PS3 controller thumbsticks breaking down... Not to the point that they rub off on stuff, but they fell kind of slimey... I think it's been fixed on new controllers though, that was an issue with my launch console's controller.

Fredrow

Yeah this is the fist I have heard of any thumbsticks physically making fingers turn black......