ps3 ultimate mod chip

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Has anyone bought this chip? I cant find the instillation for this chip also was wondering if this is the ps3 ragnarok DIY chip? it dosen't state what chip it is and what funtions it performs. If anyone can please fill in these gaps for me id appriciate it and if it is the ps3 ragnarok and u have bought it can u tell me if it comes with the usb port or some instillation instructions. thanks.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Has anyone bought this chip? If so can u tell me if its the ps3 ragnarok DIY chip also does it come with instillation instructions and a usb port with usb jack? there are no details of the funtions the chip performs also no downloadable instillation tutorials. If any one can fill these gaps in id really appreciate it.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Ok well i just bought two ps3 chips and i have two vx5 model controllers. is there a web page that can show me how to install the chip? I know most of the soldering points by looking at the chip but i dont know were the RS, LS, and usb to chip solder points are on the vx5 board.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

help

got the diy ps3 ragnarok. got instillation instrutions but they dident include the 4 usb wires to the chip. Can anyone tell me were the 4 wires hook up to on the chip?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ok i have figured it out so for all you do it youselfers when your installing the usb to the ps3 ragnarok chip you need to solder your wires in this order. (the 3.5mm jack has 4 solder points and there perpendicular to each other/ strate up and down.) we will start were the usb plug goes into the jack. the bootem solder point hooks to the "su" solder point then the next solder point up from there hooks to the "U+" solder point. The next solder point up from the last one hooks up to the "U-" solder point and the last solder point 'at the top of the jack were tip of the plug would be if it were pluged in all the way'  goes to the "sda" solder point. this took me many configurations to figure out. if u order the chip go to support and ask for instillation instrutions and they will email u instrutions but they left out this information. I hope this helps someone out it took me like an hour to figure this out so this will save many headaches.

odingalt

Staff member
On the PS3 Ragnarok modchip, to connect the USB, you'll just connect three wires from the modchip to the jack: D+, D-, and ground. I will see if someone at the shop can round up a photo.