Ps4 ragnarok chips.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So I'm super stoked, just bought 2 New ragnarok (ver c) chips and can't wait to install them to my ps4 controllers! I was looking over the pdf installation schematics for this and noticed it was missing some info on it. I noticed it's basically covering the ragnarok itself and not the remap portion of it. I assume that I would wire it up like the remap chips installation pdf where u solder the wire on the touchpad via to the s2 connection on the ragnarok chip and I can use the s1 connection as a extra remap so I can have a total of 4 tact remaps?
Also I noticed that there is a ground pad on the ragnarok chip next to the volt pad that is not connected in the pdf schematics. Is this nessessary to solder to? Also say if I don't use this ground will it suck the juice out of the battery when the controller isn't on like the old ps3 ragnarok mod chips did? If staff could awnser my questions is greatly appreciate it! Of course I'll post up pics when I'm done with my installs! I plan on removing the rumble moters to be able to place my tacs in a more finger friendly postion. I also bought a great cheep product which are tact switch caps that fit on top of 6*6mm tacs that give u way more surface area, that make up for great remap switches! Anyway Viking should look into investing in these cheep caps for tact options as they add new life to the controller. Got them on my macro controller as well. World of a difference!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
1005151758.jpg 1005151759.jpg 1005151801.jpg 1005151804.jpg 1005151804a.jpg 1005151805.jpg 1005151806.jpg Never mind. Revewing the pdf there is no need to connect the share button to the s1 connection on the mod chip. I will still ground the chip to the pcb board, as its not shown in the pdf.

On my build I'm adding 5 remap tacts and a mod switch! I cut off the rumble motors to make room for my tact switches. I went with a bigger tact 6*6*9mm. Went to radio shack and picked some up today! The distance is nice and my tact caps give me nice finger room and more conforbility on the fingers.

I'll post up some pics of what I have so far. I did screw up on two holes and drilled were the battery sits but I have a simple solution to cover up the holes that will be cosmetically pleasing. Let me know what u think so far!

U can see image #1 my holes are not going to work so I'm image #2 I have a mock up of some tact switch covers that will sit flush on the back when I boar the holes a ittle wider. As of now they are just testing on top of the back plate as a mock up.

You can see in the rest of the images the setup I'm going for. It will be a nice little build. I feel the black tact caps will do a nice cover up job on my mess up. My other controller build will be a lot cleaner as I'm just figuring out what works on my first build. I need to space the tacs further apart from one another. I'll more than likely sell this controller and make my second one real clean! I look forward to getting my chips. I got the prep work done the install will be a breeze!

The shell was a cheep Chinese knock off and I don't recommend buying them. I had to shave and reconstruct parts of the shell to accommodate the pcb board and light bar. I can see two little dots by the micro usb on the back where the stock screws started to poak through. It was a real pain making it work!

Last edited: