Ps4 rev c diy problem

nick

Hi,

I'm new to modding controllers and I've purchased a rev c Ragnarok mod chip, I've spent hours making sure everything is fitted correctly, I've read all of the instructions on the website..

After I have closed the controller and powered it up I've held the triangle button as the instructions said but all I have is a rapid red flashing LED and no mods..

Can anyone help please, have I locked all mods by accident or could it be my wiring...

Thanks

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I would say pictures are the best way to go. With detail pics we 's better see if u made any mistakes or problem areas like pinch points.

I sure hope u dident reset all mods. The instructions are pretty detailed on what to do and there is only two buttons to choose from. Staff would be better at wandering that question for u or diagnosing if u did in fact erase all mods.

Freyja

Staff member
When you closed it up and powered it on, before you pressed triangle, were any LED's lit up?
What quadrant(s) are the red LED's flashing in?

White is right, it would be helpful to see the controller's wiring to help give you pointers. I'm at a loss right now as to what could be the issue as I've never seen a Rev C have red flashing lights.

odingalt

Staff member
Hi Nick did you hook up the tac switch (mod switch), it sounds like maybe the mod switch is shorted out/wired wrong, this could lead to repeated red flashing the first time you power up the modchip.