PS4 "scuff" controller Prototype....xD

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Looks good! I know someone who is developing a flex board for a button re mapper on the PS4 controllers. When he gets his flexboards done u want me to pm u if u are interested? Basically u can pick any button u want to have on your tac. You can even pick every button to run at once though its very impracticable. Its quick on the fly switching as well. If u send me a pm I will talk to my friend and see where he is at in his production phase!

Again good work looks real clean!

odingalt

Staff member
Looks good!

Do you guys have any interest in a "button remapping only" modchip for PS4? Basically we could take the PS4 Ragnarok modchip we already have and rewrite firmware for remapping. It has inputs for two tac switches.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
I think that would be a real good ideal. U could one up and make something like assign any button(s) to tac and have a user adjustable timings/delays. This way it would be easy for people to make their own jump+drop or any other button combination. I can't talk for everyone but I hate being restricted to a trigger pull to perform a drop shot or jump drop shot. Having to use combinations like LT then let off to drop gets tedious. Its so much easier to have a button or paddle to tap to perform there fuctions in the middle of a fire fight.

RDC has re mappers that can remap any button besides triggers and up to all buttons can be assigned BUT they all play out at the same time. So its really pointless to assigin more than one combination of buttons one one tac.

If u could throw in trigger functions (Not sure about PS4 but I'd imagine it would be a anolge to digital conversion) and any button remap with multiple buttons assigned to one tac with hold and delay that are user adjustible I'd say u would have a hot item right there.

Of course for your common user there would be a learning curve to this but would ruily make a more versital controller!