Public Forge

40_ounce

Huh????????

edit ok I see what you're saying. everybody go to the viking360 facebook page they had a Viking Forge tutorial webcast.

Last edited:

bonefisher

Huh????????

edit ok I see what you're saying. everybody go to the viking360 facebook page they had a Viking Forge tutorial webcast.
Actually turned out pretty good by doing the chat session to bring out some of the issues that can be fixed!

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

Actually turned out pretty good by doing the chat session to bring out some of the issues that can be fixed!

Yea, enjoyed it, very informative, I like the way Einar thinks, can see a rosy future for the berserker, also suddenly realised that we are the beta testers for the whole system, felt very slightly disappointed to start with as when I pre ordered I thought I would have a finished product, now though I am quit excited at being involved with the developments to come ....

thomwithah

So, do any of you have the webcast available to watch now? I just received my Berserker and have quite a few questions... If you would be open to a phone call or chat via Skype / Hangouts, or even Xbox live, PSN that would be great too. I can PM you contact details if you are willing...

JIM WALKER

So, do any of you have the webcast available to watch now? I just received my Berserker and have quite a few questions... If you would be open to a phone call or chat via Skype / Hangouts, or even Xbox live, PSN that would be great too. I can PM you contact details if you are willing...

Webcast was a live event, so no recording available ... Regarding your questions, first check out the cod rune pack in public forge to get the gist of it all, then just jump on here and ask away, we are a helpful bunch and will answer best we can, the new system is quite a learning curve for all of us, even those of us who have been creating macro's for years. Have at it, then ask away ....

Btw, some one will eventually put together a tutorial vid, but we are still learning ourselves, this is a superb community and between us the knowledge will be passed around.

Last edited:

thomwithah

Soooo.... Thanks!!! I had been visiting the retail site on an outdated browser and the links to the App, User Manual and Forge where not showing up. I was very lost. Just seen the links for the first time 4 minutes ago. Now at least I have somewhere to start.... Man, I feel dumb and relieved at the same time.

thomwithah

I love the Terms of Service for the Forge!!!! Wink Wink . I've been laughing for two minutes solid!!! Now, any idea why I get the message "Incorrect Beta Code." when attempting to sign up? I'm using the "ID: " on the invoice which came in my box....

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

I love the Terms of Service for the Forge!!!! Wink Wink . I've been laughing for two minutes solid!!! Now, any idea why I get the message "Incorrect Beta Code." when attempting to sign up? I'm using the "ID: " on the invoice which came in my box....

Not sure about the code problem, mine came by e-mail before the controller arrived, contact odingalt or start a ticket.. sorry I am no help on this one ....

odingalt

Staff member
The beta code isn't used any more. We e-mail a login and temporary password to the same e-mail address you used when you purchased. Thom yours was already e-mailed did you check your spam folder it was your gmail account.

thomwithah

The beta code isn't used any more. We e-mail a login and temporary password to the same e-mail address you used when you purchased. Thom yours was already e-mailed did you check your spam folder it was your gmail account.

My code was there. Thank you! I feel silly for over looking it.