q's about the contorllers

arsen

ok i just have a few questions and concerns about the controllers .

the charge n' play controller is for when u use the charge n' play battery packs? -- u cant use the controller and charge at the same time?
and the 3.5 jack is so u can charge n' play if u have the charge n play battery pack on. right???

the viking DIY kit is for if u want to make a rapid controller on your own ?

also at the buttom of the products list there are viking sleeper mod service / duo mod service- whats that for? just for a different color light ring around the (X)??

and last when i buy one of these controllers and lets say COD modernware 2 comes out and for some reason they patch these controllers will there be a Download/driver for COD modernware 2?? or if they make a new patch in a few months ( will u guys make a driver/dl for it?)

--- one more thing--- on the example videos i noticed that there isn't an example with the fastreload glitch on the sleeper only the sniper mod.. if i get the sleeper can i download the fast reload glitch ?

P.s i edited alot so my question can make more since ..

arsen

its been lil more then 24hours and no replies but they're replies for the question above mine... hmmmmm
hoprfully i dont get overlooked.

Blackburn

arsen said:
ok i just have a few questions and concerns about the controllers .

the charge n' play controller is for when u use the charge n' play battery packs? -- u cant use the controller and charge at the same time?
and the 3.5 jack is so u can charge n' play if u have the charge n play battery pack on. right???

the viking DIY kit is for if u want to make a rapid controller on your own ?

also at the buttom of the products list there are viking sleeper mod service / duo mod service- whats that for? just for a different color light ring around the (X)??

and last when i buy one of these controllers and lets say COD modernware 2 comes out and for some reason they patch these controllers will there be a Download/driver for COD modernware 2?? or if they make a new patch in a few months ( will u guys make a driver/dl for it?)

--- one more thing--- on the example videos i noticed that there isn't an example with the fastreload glitch on the sleeper only the sniper mod.. if i get the sleeper can i download the fast reload glitch ?

P.s i edited alot so my question can make more since ..
- You do not have to use battery packs, but you will use the PnC cable connected via USB to your computer to flash the controller. Even if your PnC is plugged into your xbox you will not able able to play with the controller with it plugged in.
- The DIY kit is a way for experienced modders to install their own chips into their own controllers, without buying a new controller.
- You send in your controller and they will install a viking chip for you.
-Yes! We are constantly working on new codes for games, and plan on supporting MW2!
-Yes! All codes are available for both types of controllers!

arsen

thank you, buying one of these bad boys next week maybe thursday - wednsday is payDAY!!!!!!

odingalt

Staff member
Thanks blackburn life been busy here for me. Yes right now we only have fast reload for COD5 and only for duo, and we have Zombie Mode for COD5 but only for sleeper, the goal is to have all of our presets available for both controllers.

Anyway sorry for the delays in getting these codes out for both types of controllers at the same time, quite often Duo can be easier to code because of the extra tac switches that is has.

For example in COD5, I can use the left tac switch to control fast reload and the right tac switch to control rapidfire. But for the sleeper I have to sit down and figure out the best way to switch around moes without making the user scroll through 10 modes with the sync button, but also without screwing up gameplay. So somtimes it takes a little thinking and more debugging to get the code out for sleeper.