Quesiton on wiping memory

bonefisher

for Bonefisher
Can't look at your rune pack like this. You have to post in the forge library by hitting the button in the top right hand corner when your in the rune pack to make it go public then hit save. Then you'll see it in the library .

Ok I need to totally wipe the controllers memory is there a way to do that manually?I was making something to try and stop turbo and my old Titanfall VCP popped up so the memory is not clear that old macro is still going even after update. Let me clarify steam popped up on computer and controller connected to it suddenly lights started flashing like the day the controller stopped working.

I guess a recap is in order I had a working berserker playing titanfall daily. I went to update it because, it wasn't working the way I wanted, when I tried to put it into programming mode the macro made for small titan burn ability would flash making it impossible to go into programing mode.

Fast forward to today it went into programming mode updated made new VCP no flashing lights, but it’s still there playing every time the controller is turned on the macro is running in background . With the new VCP the lights have stopped flashing but, something weird happened. The steam app popped up on my computer and I was able to navigate with my berserk controller. I noticed the light I had originally set was on second light and a different color it would not turn off. Trying the other buttons the ghost in the shell revealed itself and lights began flashing like before.

bonefisher

Any time you download a rune pack onto the controller it wipes it clean and then it installs....The rune packs had nothing but one rune on your neverwinter which is a XYB press. Now if you had the record feature on and didn't shut it off it would flash red..... what color is it flashing?