questiiiioon

Status
Not open for further replies.

oh fudge

ok so i searched but didnt find anything.

so can i get banned by treyarch from black ops for using a viking controller ( i assume yes)

and also, has anybody here heard of someone who was banned by treyarch for using one

NYjetsNY1

No, you cannot get banned. The controller is considered an accessory not a hardware mod. So technically it is not modding so no you cannot get banned. They can try to stop rapid fire modding by setting a speed cap but Nope no bans.

oh fudge

NYjetsNY1 said:
No, you cannot get banned. The controller is considered an accessory not a hardware mod. So technically it is not modding so no you cannot get banned. They can try to stop rapid fire modding by setting a speed cap but Nope no bans.

ok are you sure all treyarch is going to do is try to cap the rapidfire, and not ban me from the game

Krier023

Useful Poster
The only chance you have of getting banned is if a bunch of people report you. Ive been told i was reported soo many times, and still never been banned.

NYjetsNY1

Krier023 said:
The only chance you have of getting banned is if a bunch of people report you. Ive been told i was reported soo many times, and still never been banned.

I'll say it again lol,

YOU CANNOT GET BANNED FOR A MODDED CONTROLLER. IT IS CONSIDERED AN ACCESSORY. NOT AN "ACTUAL" MOD!!!!!

In reality, everything we do with our controller is possible by ourselves, just extremely hard. They cannot ban you, they cannot see you modding with your controller. If they do, you can sue treyarch.

For more: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1463

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
your right and wrong......you cant get banned for using a mod on xbox live HOWEVER treyarch could ban you for using a modded controller. but that would be a title ban not a live ban

NYjetsNY1

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
your right and wrong......you cant get banned for using a mod on xbox live HOWEVER treyarch could ban you for using a modded controller. but that would be a title ban not a live ban

Sorry, but this is simply untrue.
Treyarch cannot ban for a modded CONTROLLER because they don't have VALID proof.

However, they can do WHATEVER they want to STOP modded controllers, such as patches, mod-blocks, etc.

In game mod usage is NOT proof for a ban. They can't ban you for in-game "videos" of mods, technically it is humanly-possible to shoot that fast, etc.

.GPD mods + JTAG's etc are server-detected and will get you banned, but a controller CANNOT GET YOU BANNED.

AGAIN, CANNOT GET YOU BANNED.
CANNOT GET YOU BANNED.
CANNOT GET YOU BANNED.

Period the end.

YOU CANNOT GET BANNED FOR A MODDED CONTROLLER.

Status
Not open for further replies.