Question for staff.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
So I've been playing around with my new ragnarok and when I tap mod switch, R1 then R2 I get a pink led with 3 sub classes but they seem to do nothing. There's nothing in the operation sheet that even says this combination is a active mod. So this leads me to believe that this was the hybrid optic glitch u left out??? Any way would love to hear staffs input on this.

Freyja

Staff member
I'd guess it's that glitch as well; I've never seen it, I doubt any of the other techs have either. Odin has never mentioned this combo or what it does to us here at the shop. I'm curious as well.

odingalt

Staff member
Hmmm yes could possibly be a placeholder for hybrid optic rapid fire.

Can you confirm which LED turned pink when you did this? Quadrant 1? (upper left)

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Yes it would be quaderent 1 (the same as rapidfire) my quaderent led was installed upside down so mine is #4.

Also when unlocking the mods I unlocked them all. They had the option for the hybrid but I just decided to unlock everything. This leads me I believe that this was a missed place holder for the hybrid glitch that was left off the chip.

odingalt

Staff member
Sounds about right to me. I remember a fuschia type of color being the place holder.