Question on all the current viking controllers for all systems

justkeith

Hi there, I've recently joined the site and really enjoy what you guys do. I've been interested in this controller ever since I saw this video of yours on u tube "
" in which the player shows he can record macros by recording and replaying back the buttons that were pressed in sequence, within that time frame. my question does this function still exist among the current viking controller set, IE All forms of Ragnarok Controllers even the "USB ones" for Xbox 360/One and even the PS3/4 ones or are all the macro's done within your guy's editor that you show. Also on a side note on your "DEALS" for xbox do they come with the controller connector that connects your controller your PC? any help would be nice thanks again.

HopeAndLove

The Only Controller that supports the Macro Recording and playback is the Viking Macro the Ragnarok does not even if it is USB compatable if you get any Controller I would say the Macro Best controller on the Market if you are looking for one mainly for cod get the Ragnarok or the Macro the Macros abilites are endless. P.s I would get a Macro soon if you want to get one Just Incase they ever sell out. Hope I helped out man Best wishes :)

bonefisher

The controllers that support the recording feature is the xbox 360 macro and the new Berserker XBOX ONE! Once the Berserker starts up on the PS4 side that will also have it I'm sure!

odingalt

Staff member
Yup. Berserker One needs recording feature completed yet :-( but add it to the list any way, only "XBOX 360 The Viking Macro Controller" and XBOX One Berserker. In the future PS4 Berserker.