question on no recoil

computergeek13

hey there- really new to the whole macro creating - but trying to code a nice no recoil into the rapid fire. on some guns (like striker) the recoil can be close to impossible to maintain when firing so fast...

but if i add a little too much (Down Right STICK) into the macro - it ends up pointing at the ground...

any ideas how to add just a little no recoil into the RapidFire macros?

also: what is jitter? seeen it being talked about but not really sure what that is?

thanks!

Ashton68

hey there- really new to the whole macro creating - but trying to code a nice no recoil into the rapid fire. on some guns (like striker) the recoil can be close to impossible to maintain when firing so fast...

but if i add a little too much (Down Right STICK) into the macro - it ends up pointing at the ground...

any ideas how to add just a little no recoil into the RapidFire macros?

also: what is jitter? seeen it being talked about but not really sure what that is?

thanks!
Jitter is a macro that is used to make certain guns shoot alot faster. for example the m16 in black ops and mw2 shot 3 round bursts and they have pauses in between shots so jitter cancsles that pause to make it shoot fully automatic. It wasnt very reliable though because you couldnt aim down your sights but useful with close quarter combat. Jaitter is very helpfull with shotguns in black ops and mw2. BUT in MW3 they made it so you cant cancle the pause between the shots. Atleast the way all of the jitters used.

computergeek13

thanks guys..

so ive been using the rapidfire that NYJETS created - and for the type95 in mw3 - it works alot faster than normal.

and switching to a handgun is deadly with that little macro - thanks for the hard work.

I see your problem with the jitter, maybe someone will think of something in the future.

im downloading that now NYJets