Quick ON/OFF for Sleeper

IrishStyle

I was wondering if a quick ON/OFF could be programmed into sleeper code. For example Holding the left trigger and hitting sync turns off the mod. I love all the modes but it takes a while to cycle through them to turn off the mod. Something like this......Sorry about the outside links

8 Mode Sleeper W/ On OFF

odingalt

Staff member
Yeah there's quick on off feature. It's called the Duo controller and a tactile switch ;)

Actually that's a good idea, I will add this to my next COD releases for sleeper. Please take note of my post below - that guy on E-Bay is chock full of B.S.

IrishStyle

Wow thank you for the explination....A+....thats why I like this place so much, most forums I would have gotten a sarcastic reply ;) ;)

odingalt

Staff member
The link you posted has a whole lot of bull shit posted. Let me list a few:

"Mode 6: Absolute Fastest speed on Cod 5! Programmed at 25 shots per second!"

"2 Minute Install PCB Goes 25 shots per second on Cod: WaW online!
Instead Of spending 20-30 Minutes installing the Rapid Fire Chip per controller, only Spend 2 minutes soldering.
And Have the Fastest Chip on the Market for cod 5!"

In his video he says "NO one is around the July 26th Patch". The July 26th patch did not do anything targeting rapidfire controllers. I think he meant the June 11th patch. In addition to referencing the wrong patch, there are plenty of mod shops with updated code that gets past the 8.33 SPS cap that came with the June 11th Patch.

In his video he says "NO one.. POSITIVELY no one is going to be going this fast after the patch". Literally, you can sit there and count his firing rate yourself in your head... he's nowhere even close to 25.. maybe 10-12 range. Don't know how people like this can make false claims in a VIDEO where it's painfully obvious they are full of crap :lol: .

I wish there was a way to educate the mod crowd out there to stay away from people like this.

odingalt

Staff member
Actually I feel like a moron for not thinking of it myself.

Also I'd like to add the same thing for the Fast Reload. So something like this:

Tap sync button: changes rapidfire modes
Hold left trigger and tap sync button: rapidfire on/off
Hold 'a' button and tap sync button: changes fast reload modes
Hold 'x' button and tap sync button: fast reload on/off

It seems like I am putting myself out of business because the duo becomes much less 'awesome' as the sleeper becomes better. Though I guess Duo is still awesome since it's a one-touch on/off for the rapidfire, reaching the sync button can be sort of a pain in the middle of the heat of the battle, but I also want to provide value to the sleeper customers so this is a good feature.

I'm just dreading having to update all of my chincy tutorial videos hahaha ! I look like such a douche bag when I'm doing those videos. :lol:

G

So now that there is a Mode 5 which is the user programmable mode. Will we still have the COD5 Mode 1 high auto Mode 2 Medium Rate Mode 3 3-shot Mode 4 5-Shot and mode 5 Sniper mode? or is it just not user programmable and we put in the 8 shot max for cod 5

cuz now on the downloads page it only shows

mode 1 cod 5
mode 2 cod 4
mode 3 gow2 and so on

odingalt

Staff member
StealthChipmunk said:
So now that there is a Mode 5 which is the user programmable mode. Will we still have the COD5 Mode 1 high auto Mode 2 Medium Rate Mode 3 3-shot Mode 4 5-Shot and mode 5 Sniper mode? or is it just not user programmable and we put in the 8 shot max for cod 5

mode 1 cod 5
mode 2 cod 4
mode 3 gow2 and so on

Huh?

You asked "Will we still have the COD5 Mode 1 high auto Mode 2 Medium Rate Mode 3 3-shot Mode 4 5-Shot and mode 5 Sniper mode?". The answer is yes, it's still there under the COD5 downloads.

You asked "is it just not user programmable and we put in the 8 shot max for cod 5 " and I have no idea what you mean, could you maybe ask a different way, I'm confused.

IrishStyle

Wow you guys rock!!!! I like the reload idea too odin. Thanks for the new preset. Can't wait to try it after I get my DIY kit installed. Thank you to all involved :D

G

nah I was just confused cuz yesterday the page I was directed to had a list of 1-5 and the said cod 5 as 1 and cod 4 as 2 but today it had the normal rate of fire info.
odingalt said:
StealthChipmunk said:

mode 1 cod 5
mode 2 cod 4
mode 3 gow2 and so on

Huh?

You asked "Will we still have the COD5 Mode 1 high auto Mode 2 Medium Rate Mode 3 3-shot Mode 4 5-Shot and mode 5 Sniper mode?". The answer is yes, it's still there under the COD5 downloads.

You asked "is it just not user programmable and we put in the 8 shot max for cod 5 " and I have no idea what you mean, could you maybe ask a different way, I'm confused.