Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonamenumber3

Hey guy. So i received my Odin's Raven yesterday and finally got to test it out today. Is the right tactile buttons supposed to not click? I first thought it was broken, but after testing, the button still works but just doesn't click life the left tactile. It's a bit difficult to press and hold, but at least it still works?

Just wanted to make sure if this was a quick fix or just the way they come.

NYjetsNY1

You can try to move the tac a bit or slightly pull on it using your fingernails. Don't pull too hard. See if you can kind of wiggle it. Very lightly of course.

nonamenumber3

thanks for the quick reply.

Tried to wiggle it around, but it really doesn't move at all. Tried to pull out a bit, but doesn't really budge. Do you think I should open it up would be a bad idea?

NYjetsNY1

Opening up would void your warranty. If it really bothers you, you can send it back. If it's no big deal, leave it alone. If you want to mod your controller further - by all means go for it - but you LOSE ALL WARRANTY. Literally, we will not TOUCH your controller if you open it, or try to modify it in any way.

odingalt

Staff member
If it doesn't improve, opne up a support ticket, they can take it back, remove the tac switch and glue, reinstall the tac switch and re-glue it. :)

DO NOT OPEN IT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.