Quick reload help!!!!!

Tate24

I've tried to use the standard quick reloads for the programmable controller, does anyone have a good number for the quick relaod that works for SMG's?

odingalt

Staff member
Hi Tate!

I don't have a table of speeds in front of me but this video might help you get the idea of how to tune in the speed. The video is showing how to tune it in on a macro controller but it's easier on the other programmable controllers because you can just punch in a number and test it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Xo5dK6e3Y

The programmable controllers basically have this fast reload macro inside of them by default and you are just adjusting that delay number.

I dont know how to work my quick reload honestly i need help too. I have the usb ps3 remote but its running the setup straight out the box becuase my darling daughter broke my computer.. so In black ops 2 is there a certain setup I need to have or something to use the quick reload or is there a certain mode i have to be in? or is this something I just have to wait till my computer is fixed to do?

Jochemke

Hi Tate!

I don't have a table of speeds in front of me but this video might help you get the idea of how to tune in the speed. The video is showing how to tune it in on a macro controller but it's easier on the other programmable controllers because you can just punch in a number and test it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2Xo5dK6e3Y

The programmable controllers basically have this fast reload macro inside of them by default and you are just adjusting that delay number.

Do you have a table of speeds? If so, is it possible to get it? It could be helpful for the thing i've send you a pm message for.

wouldn't the reload speeds for the xbox and the ps3 generally be the same for all the guns? I mean if you haven't gotten the speeds right you can just see if anyone posted the speeds there.. I think it makes sense. lso if you did have the speeds maybe you could post them here for others to see