quick scope macro

Ashton68

dont mean to hate on you or anyone but the basic point of the software and the controller is to make your own macros it seems like every one goes to jets when they can make it themselves in about 15 minutes.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
dont mean to hate on you or anyone but the basic point of the software and the controller is to make your own macros it seems like every one goes to jets when they can make it themselves in about 15 minutes.

Totally agree with you Jets makes a lot of macros already. Go ahead try to make a macro yourself its not too hard. If your not to good with the software then just record yourself in the software doing a quick scope then assign it to a tac switch.

NYjetsNY1

Yep, try just assigning the "record feature" to two your tac switches, and then record yourself quickscoping.

rush2112

ok i agree i was being lazy 100 percent i always have to tqwak the macros so i was just being lazy but yea thanks jets you do do a lot

thisisnitwit

I uploaded one today for the L118A -quickdraw and +quick draw which was created using the time line so I was able to get the threshold correct by 1/100th of a second, I don't know how well it will work with other sniper rifles. It's uploaded and waiting for approval. Also uploaded a drop shot and fire. I'm trying to work out a way to create a 30 second sprint function that's timed at the very least for a typical sub machine gun class. The guns AND your perks change how long/fast you run, so it will either be gun specific or gun class specific. Most people who feel the need to run and gun tend to use sub machine guns anyway. I'm also looking to make a jump+toss grenade function, but again I imagine that's going to be class-specific as well.

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I uploaded one today for the L118A -quickdraw and +quick draw which was created using the time line so I was able to get the threshold correct by 1/100th of a second, I don't know how well it will work with other sniper rifles. It's uploaded and waiting for approval. Also uploaded a drop shot and fire. I'm trying to work out a way to create a 30 second sprint function that's timed at the very least for a typical sub machine gun class. The guns AND your perks change how long/fast you run, so it will either be gun specific or gun class specific. Most people who feel the need to run and gun tend to use sub machine guns anyway. I'm also looking to make a jump+toss grenade function, but again I imagine that's going to be class-specific as well.[/QUOTE

Go ahead man let your imagination run wild. The drop shot macro I think is already uploaded so I dont know if yours will be approved but make the other ones. The jump and toss grenade one wont be too hard. However it wont be class specific but it will be sensitivity specific. If someone is on a 2 sensitivity and makes the macro then the person with a ten sensitivity wont be able to use it etc.

xROBYGx

hey guys now when i try to record me doin my own quickscope is there a way to make it faster or something because when im really into the game its like if it takes to long to pull off the shot

NYjetsNY1

Yes. Record the macro on your controller. Go to computer. Import from controller to computer. Then open up the quickscope recorded macro, and edit it!