Quick Scope Using Timeline Macro CAN YOU STILL AIM?

ourkid123uk

Hope anyone can clear this up!

Using the timeline editor and applying the perfect quickscope say in MW2 or what im hoping to do in Black Ops once you have assigned the Macro to a button and press it can you then aim using the right stick while the macro is playing out. If you cannot then the macro function in Black Ops and MW2 is pretty useless IMO. Hope you will be able to start the Quick Scope MAcro and while its scoping in you can control the direction while the Macro still plays out.

Little help?

NYjetsNY1

as long as the macro does not use the right stick function (to aim, it can click it, but dont have the macro aim) then you can do it.
so to answer your question
YES

ourkid123uk

Nice one thanks man...

Ordered mine from their site the other day should recieve next week as in England.

Black Ops 'fastest possible' quickscopes here we come. Thinking of testing which scope is actually fastest eg, variable (as alot of people say but i think they are all the same)
will post my macro and results.

Need all the help we can get for quick scoping in BO's!

Ta Muchly

NYjetsNY1

yeah no prob when you make a good macro, upload it to the macro library... thanks man and also direct quote from odingalt the head guy
Yes, in your example, only the buttons that you have programmed into your macro will 'take control' of the buttons. The other buttons, joysticks (analog) and triggers (analog) that you don't add to your macro can still be used normally.

In fact you can play up to five macros simultaneously. Things will get a little messy if you have two or three macros try to use the same thing.. but if you want one macro to do something with x,y buttons and another macro to do something on the trigger and a third macro to do somethign on the LED's (just an example) then you can play all three at the same time. Or play the first macro and then start the second macro in the middle of while the first macro was playing.

More questions? See this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2192