QuickScopes Speeds

Jaikor

Hey guys since I have browse the forums trying to find a post with some quickscope speeds for the ragnarok xbox360 controller and I haven't found anything.
I wanted to see if anyone have look at this, what speeds you are using and which sniper rifle U are using.
and if it's posible what perk or attachtment you are using, for MW3

BTW if U know for other COD games like, MW2 or blackops , WaW, put them in, so those can be tested out too and tweak them a bit or stay with those layout

since this ragnarok is the new controller of viking, there isn't much info in customs speed so this would help new members too ^^

greetings

Last edited:

Jaikor

yes for the ragnarok controller U have quickscope option and if U have the software 1.2b then U can have 5 customs slot speeds, if U use the version 1.1 I gues then it's 1 custom slot speed. I'm going to try today...making a class,,, and test it out,, and let u guys know. i'll put perk's , attachment , sniper rifle that I use for that class and the options ingame so u guys can test it out and feedback to tweak it a bit more xD

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
There's actually a 1.2 final firmware update on the support page on vikingdigital. Download the new software, new firmware, and firmware updater off of there for all of you 1.2b users out there.

snayr23

Hey guys since I have browse the forums trying to find a post with some quickscope speeds for the ragnarok xbox360 controller and I haven't found anything.
I wanted to see if anyone have look at this, what speeds you are using and which sniper rifle U are using.
and if it's posible what perk or attachtment you are using, for MW3

BTW if U know for other COD games like, MW2 or blackops , WaW, put them in, so those can be tested out too and tweak them a bit or stay with those layout

since this ragnarok is the new controller of viking, there isn't much info in customs speed so this would help new members too ^^

greetings
Did you ever find any speeds?