Rag. Customization

BradT25

With all the awesome features of the RAgnarock, is there a way to disable the rapid fire slots that are not being used?

Thanks in advance
Brad

NYjetsNY1

I've actually wondered this myself to tell you the truth. I am still learning my way around the Ragnarok. Odingalt can answer this question when he is next free.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
As of right now, you cannot disable a rapidfire slot that you don't customize, you always will have to scroll through all 10 modes when switching, you cant just disable some so that you only have 5 or w/e active to scroll through

BradT25

As of right now, you cannot disable a rapidfire slot that you don't customize, you always will have to scroll through all 10 modes when switching, you cant just disable some so that you only have 5 or w/e active to scroll through
Though with its (ragnarock) endless possibilities, if there was any future firmware updates, this would be the icing on the cake IMO. Anyway's was playing last night just using the dropshot feature, and kudo's to Einar and the team....Fantastic edition to the viking lineup.

xKiLLa CaM

Useful Poster
Though with its (ragnarock) endless possibilities, if there was any future firmware updates, this would be the icing on the cake IMO. Anyway's was playing last night just using the dropshot feature, and kudo's to Einar and the team....Fantastic edition to the viking lineup.

The new dropshot mod is amazing. Automatically dropshots when you shoot which is wayyy better than just making a dropshot button assigned to one of the tacs on the macro. I always use the second mode where u only drop from the hip, thats the only times i see necessary to drop to the ground, when ur up close and personal firing from the hip

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Yeah I wish there was a shift key for drop shot on the macro however you can still do the other versions of drop shot with the macro like drop when you shoot.

BradT25

The new dropshot mod is amazing. Automatically dropshots when you shoot which is wayyy better than just making a dropshot button assigned to one of the tacs on the macro. I always use the second mode where u only drop from the hip, thats the only times i see necessary to drop to the ground, when ur up close and personal firing from the hip
Yeah dido killa, that mode two on the dropshot command is the bomb. Pull the trigger, drop...+50xp...doin it like a boss