Ragnarok 360 modchip diy kit eta?

HAWK zer0

Hey guys I was wondering when the ragnarok DIY chip will be available I been refreshing the page all day long just so I can order one! I heard they were supposed to be up by tonight but still nothing :( Please let me know whats up because this is all Im waiting for so I can order my macro and DIY kit together. Btw: will the chip be available for purchase on viking360.com or will it just be up for grabs on vikingdigital.com as I want to order the two things together but Im guessing that I will have to order separately since there are no more macro`s on viking digital either? Now someone tell me if this is the right link because its what I been refreshing all day and if it isnt Im going to feel like a dumbass. Thanks for the help!
http://www.vikingdigital.com/diy-modding-tech/xbox-360-ragnarok-modchip.html

HAWK zer0

Ok I guess I'll just order the macro separately after all since it seems like I still have to go through 2 different transactions anyways? Nice diagram though hope to see the kit up really soon ;)

odingalt

Staff member
I went ahead and put it in stock and available for purchase for you. We have everything we need to ship, no point in making you wait for me to take a picture if you are ready to spend money with us! :)

BradT25

Is it the same software, or is it made available after your purchase

Last edited by a moderator:

odingalt

Staff member
It's the same exact software. Our chips are code-protected, but it's the same exact chip we use for our retail installs, so you just download the same software.

HAWK zer0

Ok so I just ordered the chip and the controller this morning I cant wait for it to get in the mail so now Im going to make macros and get ready for their arrival :)