Ragnarok issue history?

blake

i have been seeing some problem threads about the new xbox controller. this, the trigger issue and one more i can't remember but i was just wanting to make sure everything was good before i ordered one in the next couple days. thanks

battlelog

Blake the controller is a great, I just think that maybe I got one with a bug or something. I am pretty sure that Viking will resolve my issue with the controller I ordered for the ps3.

NYjetsNY1

i have been seeing some problem threads about the new xbox controller. this, the trigger issue and one more i can't remember but i was just wanting to make sure everything was good before i ordered one in the next couple days. thanks

This is because you only see the problems with the controller. You do not see all the customers who have normal controllers. I wish we had more "thanks for the controller, it is working great" but generally you only see customers complaining about an issue.

blake

i know jets what you are talking about i talk to kids on live about how good your controllers are i just wanted to make sure all the bugs were out

odingalt

Staff member
PS3 Ragnarok platform has been selling since May/June of this year. Thousands of units sold worldwide. Any problems you see are a low percentage of the number of units in circulation.

XBOX360 Ragnarok is relatively new, I think we have less than 50 out there. We have two outstanding tickets where we ended up asking the customer to send the controllers in. I'm waiting on them, not sure if I am going to find it to be a hardware (install) issue or a software (Bug) issue. I can't recreate the issues on my test XBOX360 Ragnarok.

blake

ok thanks man i will be ordering tonight and there is only one xbox controller right? i know the ps3 there is two different ones. Didn't wanna miss something