Ragnarok Quick Scope Speed

demoremk

Is there any way to change the quick scope speed on this controller? I noticed its extremely slow to make a quick scope...about a 3-4 second process...I dont see anything in the software to speed it up to maybe a half second process. Any help is much appreciated

odingalt

Staff member
Hi there, we are currently beta testing Universal Driver v1.2 for the XBOX 360 Ragnarok. This adds user-programmable quickscope so you will be able to dial in your own quickscope delay. As I understand quickscope isn't a one-size fits all, but rather each COD game has a slightly different quickscope timing. To overcome this we've made it in v1.2 where the user can dial in their own delay (the delay is the time from when you tap the scope key to when the gun fires)

odingalt

Staff member
Yes this should come in a PS3 driver update towards late march. The memory of the modchip we used for the PS3 Ragnarok is 99.9% full so it's very hard to add new features. Thus why I did the XBOX360 driver update first. It will be tricky to try to cram more goodness into the PS3 modchip's memory.

nexus00

I wouldn't mind a driver update for my ps3. You can take the memory you used for thumbstick color mods out and might have a lot more room for other things. Just my idea.