Ragnarok went dead

GBUDR

Worked Great! Love it Love it Loveit! One week it I plug it in this morning and the mod button would not turn on anything. Went to software and it would not recognise it. I did the battery thing nothing... checked the software.. rebooted computer ... nothing and when trying those ideas I saw on the forum for not connecting to pc it went to space 4 led and mod switch does not work or does the software recognise it. It did make the noise when it is connecting to pc but thats now not working. GBUDR .... hoping to game today.. it is really is fun to use.

xbox360 xboxlive MW3

GBUDR

update... it seems posting the problem had obivous power... it just started working again... if someone could explain it... it would be appreciated!

odingalt

Staff member
If it keeps happening be sure to refresh your support ticket that you opened originally. Maybe the battery pack was just loose inside the controller or not making contact. Also stay away from "B grade" batteries, they have the label "original equipment accessory" on the side of the battery.

GBUDR

Very Fast respone appreciated

If it keeps happening be sure to refresh your support ticket that you opened originally. Maybe the battery pack was just loose inside the controller or not making contact. Also stay away from "B grade" batteries, they have the label "original equipment accessory" on the side of the battery.

I think that is a good idea... GBUDR

As a side note the hold breath extra works fine.. I got a bonus with it when I turned autosprint on at the same time it holds breath pretty solid no mentionable sway forever I lost it and that was when i found out that the other had to be on.

Last edited: