Ragnarok = WOW!

johnb

I received my Ragnarok yesterday evening and was able to take it out for test drive. My first impressions are WOW! Nice job.

With this being my first modded controller, I do not have much to compare it too. That being said, I do not know how another controller could be better. I have had the chance to play around with FN FAL rapid fire, akimbo everything, drop shot, sniper breath, rapid fire silence SPAS and rapid fire G11(the last two being my favorite so far).

I would also like to add the customer service was exceptional. I had several emails from VikingDigital keeping me up to date with the process.

Thank you for your hard work.

John

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, that's pretty much what I have to say too. Only thing better would be if the macro controller were on PS3.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
lol I dunno... With new consoles comming out as early as next year (This Wiiu thinger...) Odingalt might not even have time to develope one before it's pointless.

odingalt

Staff member
lol I dunno... With new consoles comming out as early as next year (This Wiiu thinger...) Odingalt might not even have time to develope one before it's pointless.

That was my thought. I will spend the rest of 2011 developing the new XBOX360 rapidfire chip to succeed the XBOX360 macro controller. Also I will be working on "256 color" light-up thumbsticks to go with it. In 2012 I will be working on Mac/Android/IoS compatibility for our future products (sorry, we won't be adding Mac/Android compatibility for past products like the Macro controller). That will take me through to next April 2012 probably. At that point I might just have to sit tight and wait and see what, if any, consoles are going to be launched.

johnb

Almost a week in with my new Ragnarok and still loving it. My go to classes.....
1. FAL with dual mag, Dual Wield Pistols, Hardline Pro, Sleight of Hand Pro, Marathon Pro - using Akimbo setting 1
FAL kills anything from a distance with rapid fire, switch to Dual Wield pistols when going in close quarters. Rinse and Repeat.
2. SPAS Silenced, Mag Revolver, Ghost Pro, Sleight of Hand Pro, and Marathon Pro - using Rapid Fire.
Just hold the trigger until they quit moving. Mag can handle farther shots if needed.

I am having a blast. I highly recommend to anyone.

Thanks
John

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Have you tried G11 with the jitter that stops when you ADS? It's quite good. It works even better for the m16/FAMAS on MW2. Unfortuneatly it seems due to limitations on the Sony part of the controller the jitter speeds aren't as adjustable as the 360 speeds are...