Rapid fire does not work all the time plz help me

Ryan266

I have recently got my Viking360 controller and I understand how it works from reading post and everything but sometimes the rapid fire will not go and sometimes it will. I programmed the abxy buttons to go different colors when pressed would that be a problem? Having to many led colors affect the controller modes?? Plz help me

NYjetsNY1

your mode 1 and 2 are missing rapid fires on the RT, add it if that is what u want.
Also your gonna want a toggle to toggle rapid fire on RT, ... if u want
And you don't have a turbo knife anywhere.
Have you watched the video tutorials?
Do you need any help setting the rapid fire to RT in modes 1 and 2?
And do you need help adding turbo knife?

Ryan266

[attachment=0:pkx6mnzb]Ryantestvikingrap1.vks[/attachment:pkx6mnzb]

thats what i meant to upload i had the wrong one

NYjetsNY1

you still don't have rapidfire on RT. Try starting over with a fresh .vks... save the LED configurations (.vkm files) and put them on again... for new macros check here:
For black ops macros go here: viewtopic.php?f=45&t=2484
For MW2 macros go here: viewtopic.php?f=44&t=2485
WAW: http://viking360.com/download-software- ... rld+at+War
Other games: http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ro-library
Dropshot works in all cods btw but make sure you are using the right one. You want a regular dropshot if ur gonna use a semi-auto.

You have old / bad macros. Look for the updated ones above. You need the updated turbo knife, as well as new dropshot (you don't want rapidfire Along with a dropshot for full autos right? That will get you modblocked)

Tell me exactly what you want and i'll make you a .vks if you are still having problems

odingalt

Staff member
Ryan,

Let us know what you want the controller to do and maybe we can help out making a simple .VKS to get you started. Thanks for stopping by the forums hope we can get you going in the right direction.

Ryan266

Destroy you adl helped me a lot but the thing I'm still having trouble is when I try to custom my rapid fire speed LEDs it messes up the rapid when I try to make the LEDs go dif colors. I think whAts wrong with it is that it's clicking the right trigger so fast that it's not able to get through all the colors but idk why the rapid fire won't work unless I turn off all the LEDs on the right trigger

BuddahMonk

Ryan266 said:
I have recently got my Viking360 controller and I understand how it works from reading post and everything but sometimes the rapid fire will not go and sometimes it will. I programmed the abxy buttons to go different colors when pressed would that be a problem? Having to many led colors affect the controller modes?? Plz help me

Make sure the Led sequence on the macro is not longer than the Rapid fire sequence. If it is longer, the Leds will have to finish its sequence before the right trigger is pressed again. Making a slower rapid fire. Not sure if this is the right answer for this.

NYjetsNY1

BuddahMonk said:
Ryan266 said:

Make sure the Led sequence on the macro is not longer than the Rapid fire sequence. If it is longer, the Leds will have to finish its sequence before the right trigger is pressed again. Making a slower rapid fire. Not sure if this is the right answer for this.

close buddahmonk, but yeah you cant make the led ON rapidfire LONGER than the rapidfire, if u dont understand upload ur vks and i'll show u but yes

So basically go to RT, edit macro
See you LED how long it is? Make it much shorter, make sure its not longer than the length of the RT one.

Ryan266

O Ty bro so much I did not know that does anyone know a cool sequence for the LEDs and is there a way to have your LEDs around the ring at all time to be more than one color??

NYjetsNY1

Ryan266 said:
O Ty bro so much I did not know that does anyone know a cool sequence for the LEDs and is there a way to have your LEDs around the ring at all time to be more than one color??
I've asked for this feature it has yet to be in the software