Rapid Fire for Viking Macro

Has there been an advanced rapid fire macro created? The last one I had years ago was just putting a dot between the first and 10th bar and dragging second dot to 10th bar.

The problem is it causes my rapid fire to sputter regardless of speed. When playing GTA IV it constantly stalls while shooting it out with someone as where my Tyr's Hand can shoot much faster rate and without skipping or stalling either.

Drastic

it can be because of how the macro was set up. from my understanding you have a total of 3 dots? one beginning one in the middle and a last at the 10th bar?? if this is correct its because in the middle of the macro it is pressing the trigger down again, in some cases of certain games that'll make the rapidfire do what you described. make a simple rapid fire, create a dot at .02 drag out the macro to .04 up in the settings (gray circle gear top left corner) change the speed from 1.0 to 2.0 start from there and all trail and error. lol its been a while since i've used the macro software and do not have my macros anymore so good luck with creating a macro for gta IV

it can be because of how the macro was set up. from my understanding you have a total of 3 dots? one beginning one in the middle and a last at the 10th bar?? if this is correct its because in the middle of the macro it is pressing the trigger down again, in some cases of certain games that'll make the rapidfire do what you described. make a simple rapid fire, create a dot at .02 drag out the macro to .04 up in the settings (gray circle gear top left corner) change the speed from 1.0 to 2.0 start from there and all trail and error. lol its been a while since i've used the macro software and do not have my macros anymore so good luck with creating a macro for gta IV
So you're saying do this?

http://gyazo.com/3c886aebdeeb9300140d88a72f6a8733

If so, can you explain why?

Drastic

yes. well this can be a basis for a new macro, i don't know how you've set up the macro you've been using so by doing it this way i can help you get a correct speed you want if you have problems just adjust the speed of the macro keep tuning until you got the rapid fire speed you want

yes. well this can be a basis for a new macro, i don't know how you've set up the macro you've been using so by doing it this way i can help you get a correct speed you want if you have problems just adjust the speed of the macro keep tuning until you got the rapid fire speed you want
The problem I'm having isn't a speed issue though. The tyrs hand, intensfire, and many other rapid fires work buttery smooth on GTA IV at even faster rates than I'm getting sputtering on.

It's the mechanic of the macro's rapid fire something about it isn't the same as a normal rapid fire. I can't figure out what.

The dots and space between them represent how long the action is happening right? So it must be that the macro is holding the trigger for too long at times or not long enough even if it's mili seconds or something.

I just can't get it to shoot like a normal rapid fire controller. Also, after reloading the target grows a tid bit for the first few shots but with a normal rapid fire controller that never happens there's never any recoil what so ever.

I'll try the 0.2 to 0.4 and mess with the multiplier but will it even be any different mechanically? Not speed wise.

Drastic

yes, so this is because where the macro is located on the macro timeline then. also in the settings of the multiplier make sure it is on, loop until release then stop.

yes, so this is because where the macro is located on the macro timeline then. also in the settings of the multiplier make sure it is on, loop until release then stop.
There's still some recoil with .2 to .4 and it doesn't shoot smoothly even with a rate of fire under the max limit

try this,
Nah it still shows signs of slight recoil like having just 2 dots also it's really jittery and inconsistent speed through out the 30 round clip :/

I don't know why it's so difficult to duplicate the exact mechanic of say a tyr's hand or other viking

Drastic

well all my speeds are old and not for that specific game... plus i do not have a 360 or macro controller anymore [edit]

JUST found my gta modes lol here you go!.

Attachments

• GTA.vks
    8.5 KB · Views: 2
  • GTA4 21.1 sps.vkm
    528 bytes · Views: 1
well all my speeds are old and not for that specific game... plus i do not have a 360 or macro controller anymore [edit]

JUST found my gta modes lol here you go!.
Yeah this is the basic rapid fire macro it's the same like I had to begin with lol it's not a bad speed just not consistent sometimes it emptys the clip 2 seconds sometimes takes 2.2 or 2.5 seconds it makes no sense same goes for other speeds that are even slower and far under the max limit it never empties a clip in the same amount of time also the riticule jitters

bonefisher

Most of the pistols is at 200rpm..... So draw a macro from 200ms to 300ms and loop it.... Try that simple rapid fire

Most of the pistols is at 200rpm..... So draw a macro from 200ms to 300ms and loop it.... Try that simple rapid fire
Are you talking about GTA IV or GTA V? Rapid fire doesn't work for pistols on GTA IV.

I'm just trying to make basic rapid fire for GTA IV rifles that shoots like every other turbo controller in the world but I can't lol something just weird about the macro rapid fire isn't the same

bonefisher

Are you talking about GTA IV or GTA V? Rapid fire doesn't work for pistols on GTA IV.

I'm just trying to make basic rapid fire for GTA IV rifles that shoots like every other turbo controller in the world but I can't lol something just weird about the macro rapid fire isn't the same
what rifle is it and I'll tell you what to make or show you...

what rifle is it and I'll tell you what to make or show you...
Either the AK or the M4 they both have the same rate of fire on GTA IV but I'm not expecting you to make anything different hope you prove me wrong lol

The game max limit is around 18 to 20 sps depending on your connection but even with 16 the macro sputters and shoots noticeably slower than other vikings especially while shooting at an enemy etc

Eeveryone uses rapid fire on GTA IV so if you don't got one or have one working properly you're dead

bonefisher

Try these two for now and tell me what they do... I'll research the fire rate on those guns..

Attachments

• GTA 5 Carbine Rifle HK416.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 3
  • GTA 5 Pistols.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 2

bonefisher

Ok try these out to see if they work just scroll through them as you shooting til you get it right

Attachments

• GTA 200rpm.vkm
  • GTA 250rpm.vkm
  • GTA 300rpm.vkm
  • GTA 350rpm.vkm
  • GTA 400rpm.vkm
  • GTA 450rpm.vkm