rapid fire speed tell me if its any good

ILBIEAST

It looks good to me. There is a skip from the first bullet, then a hail of other bullets. Does the skip matter ? Prolly not

ILBIEAST

Does look savage though Ill try it out once its uploaded , looks similar to mine. I took Jayjoes one and slowed it down because it was too skippy. Think im at 1.10, was getting the first bullet skip at 1.11 and some mod block here and there

odingalt

Staff member
Any macros or macro sets created using the Viking Software are considered derivative works of the Viking Software. Viking360 COM LLC and Einar Offerdahl retain all rights to the Viking Software and to all derivative works. Therefore the users do not have the rights to deny usage of the macros - only I do. As far as I am concerned, macros are for sharing. There are only about 1,300 Viking Macro customers, therefore the sea is plenty big for all of us.

Now obviously it is in good taste to give credit where credit is due. It's also in good taste if you are supposed to have comradeship with somebody, to keep their secrets for them. But legally speaking you can share anything you want (and I encourage everybody to share their macros, the more you share, the better the Viking Macro controller becomes)

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
^ thanks odingalt nice way to come back with a legal answer. I will be uploading the macro to the forums only i talked with my buddy that helped me with the macro and for some odd reason he doesnt want it on the library only the forums so by atleast tuesday i think it will be uploaded ill try to upload it by tomorrow or even better today. I really just would like some feedback when i release it I gave it to two other people here on the forums. One is NyjetsNY1 I cant wait to see how fast we can make it especially with a veteran like him. Any how tomorrow or tuesday most likely is when it will be up so be on the lookout on the forums. Thanks to all and by the way odingalt you have a kick@ss controller haha

NYjetsNY1

Any macros or macro sets created using the Viking Software are considered derivative works of the Viking Software. Viking360 COM LLC and Einar Offerdahl retain all rights to the Viking Software and to all derivative works. Therefore the users do not have the rights to deny usage of the macros - only I do. As far as I am concerned, macros are for sharing. There are only about 1,300 Viking Macro customers, therefore the sea is plenty big for all of us.

Now obviously it is in good taste to give credit where credit is due. It's also in good taste if you are supposed to have comradeship with somebody, to keep their secrets for them. But legally speaking you can share anything you want (and I encourage everybody to share their macros, the more you share, the better the Viking Macro controller becomes)

Thank you odingalt for clarifying this.

NYjetsNY1

Also to all customers:

You are not allowed to profit off of using the Viking Software as it is against the software licensing agreement and the terms and conditions of sale everyone agreed to when they purchased.

Therefore, you cannot legally sell any macros. To anyone doing this, currently or for future reference, you are breaking the terms and conditions.

(In easier terms: NO SELLING MACROS).

odingalt

Staff member
I think that selling them is *** anyway.

AGREE 100%!!! I'm usually pretty flexible about rules, but not in this case. If I catch anybody selling macros for profit, I will send out a software update that will make your controller explode.