Rapid fire wont work

inferno

I just got my ragnarok a couple days ago and already the the tac switch and right trigger wont work properly when trying to engage rapid fire. i can scroll through the different modes but not able to select any. also sometimes gets hung up on fast reload as well......any ideas? really looking to fix myself as i dont want to send this thing back across the country as it is it took over a week to get here.

thanks for the help

odingalt

Staff member
Mine is doing the same thing. All other mod works except the rapid fire.

I need help.

Most common problem is dialing a speed that's too high. I.e. if you try to dial in 15 SPS on the FAL, it actually slows it down or stops. A good speed is somewhere between 7-8.5 sps.

Second most common problem is trying to use rapidfire on a gun that's already full auto. Rapidfire only makes guns that are semi-auto shoot like full auto. It can't make guns that are already fully auto shoot any faster.

Rowdyman

Most common problem is dialing a speed that's too high. I.e. if you try to dial in 15 SPS on the FAL, it actually slows it down or stops. A good speed is somewhere between 7-8.5 sps.

Second most common problem is trying to use rapidfire on a gun that's already full auto. Rapidfire only makes guns that are semi-auto shoot like full auto. It can't make guns that are already fully auto shoot any faster.
I have rebooted, changed speeds and all. I use the Ragnarok for GTA 4. The rapid fire will not turn on. The led or anything wont turn on. All other mods work except that one.

odingalt

Staff member
Hi again

If "mod switch + tap right trigger" doesn't turn on rapidfire, it could be a hardware issue. :-(

The only other software thing left to check is that your controller is in the default mode and you are also in the default button layout. I.e. "hold mod switch + hold Button Y" count blinks 2..3..4..5.. etc until it rolls over 1 blink and then release. This is the default mode and it matches the default button layout where the right trigger is the one that shoots.