Rapidfire M14

JTBALD

Hey i have been using the 10 sps and 7 sps rapidfire macro from blackburn and is there anyway to keep the m14 under control? IM not getting modblocked, it is just impossible to aim with all the recoil. Any help? Like is there a certain sweetspot for modding the m14? like a certain shot per second sweetspot?

obo

i will taking apart blackburn's rapidfire .vks for black ops and will attempt to add anti-recoil to them for specific guns. (This is gonna primarily be the guns that i use most - sorry lol) (m16/famas/single shot guns)

smallx

obo said:
i will taking apart blackburn's rapidfire .vks for black ops and will attempt to add anti-recoil to them for specific guns. (This is gonna primarily be the guns that i use most - sorry lol) (m16/famas/single shot guns)

Sweet post them when you finish :)

v360Reflex

here check this out.. i posted this in the Macro Library but i guess its not.. like up completely yet or sumthing... check mine out i got Rapidfire (FAST!!!) Jitter always on sniper mode... ALL buttons lights up LEDs differently and akimbo!!!

v360Reflex said:
here check this out.. i posted this in the Macro Library but i guess its not.. like up completely yet or sumthing... check mine out i got Rapidfire (FAST!!!) Jitter always on sniper mode... ALL buttons lights up LEDs differently and akimbo!!!

I'm still learning about the macros and I had a quick question about the macro you posted, is it a bundle of macros or just one, how does that work? Could you make a rapid fire macro for the m16 and G11? Thanks

v360Reflex

yes this does have Jitter... has everything you need for BO :) also i will be trying to make a faster Jitter. and more Fast Reloads for Diff. Guns

v360Reflex said:
unsaved on the buttons are lights! :) also heres a new one... way faster Rapidfire! :)

Damn v360Reflex I tested the last macro you posted and it was freakin siiiick bro! I only used it for a bit but I didn't notice any mod blocks :)! This last macro you just posted the faster one, does it come with a jitter mod as well like your previous macro??? Great job serious props!

v360Reflex

yes it does and thanks! i've tried making it faster.. again and trying to get no ONCE SO EVER! skips/stutters but.. it will happen if you want it to be fast which i do!! lol :D hit me up on Live to if you wanna get sum more stuff that i usually dont post on the Forums

Toymachine363

hi..... uhmm i havnt gotten around to getting a macro mod yet. So is there any way that there can be any anti recoil fast mods for the legacy controllers? :/

obo

Toymachine363 said:
hi..... uhmm i havnt gotten around to getting a macro mod yet. So is there any way that there can be any anti recoil fast mods for the legacy controllers? :/
Unfortunately the legacy controllers don't have controller over the movement of the analog sticks.

And by the way v360reflex, how the hell did you make all those flashing lights on the .vks you posted?