Rapidfire on A,B,X,Y buttons possible ?

uXlider

Hi there,

i`ve just finished my Sleeper and played little bit with the hex editor, but im wondering why we can`t set rapidfire to the A,B,X,Y buttons.
is it generally not possible or maybe in the future ?

i´ve done many rapidfire mods so far, but the viking is a killer chip :D
if it`s possible to add the features requested above the viking is the best choice in the market.

regards

Alex

(sorry for bad english)

uXlider

wonderful :)

it`s pitty that we can`t customize these settings to our liking
because the hex editor doesn`t support the drives listed in the download section.

i hope there will be better hex editor in the future.

but anyway the viking do a pretty good job ;)

odingalt

Staff member
Closest thing we have is the WWE smackdown beta driver

http://viking360.com/download-drivers/t ... -raw-2010/

I'll be the first to admit that our current mod chip is really designed more for shooters and not so well for fighting games (games that need more button combinations or macros to be played back by the mod chip, or just straight up turbo buttons). We're six months behind development on our next mod chip which is supposed to be more well suited for fighting games, sports games, etc. and of course will still support all the same features for FPS (COD series, etc).

uXlider

thanks so far ...

i`ve tested the wwe smackdown driver, but i it doesn`t the job i like ;)

it automatically press the button, but i like to have to press the buttons for rapidfire.
is there any chance to make it possible to add these features to the hex editor.
just like set rapidfire to any buttons ... but only if you press the buttons ?

odingalt

Staff member
I don't think we're going to add a turbobutton driver like the WWE to the custom preset editor. I'm going to focus on fillin gout the features for the first person shooters. I got to say the Viking kind of sucks for fighting games because it doesn't do the joysticks or the d-pads.