RE: The use of 360 Ragnarok usb modification software and entering the Ghosts MaxRapFireSpeed

Werewolf6

Okaaay, please bear with me as I am very new to this, so when you instruct me to "Type in your speeds from the chart and upload it to controller..." the chart your referring to is obviously the GHOSTS MRFS chart that much I understand. Now what I do not understand is where to place what where and how e.g.
1) RAPID FIRE 2) FAST RELOAD DELAY 3) PERFECT RELOAD DELAY 4)QUICK SCOPE DELAY
MODE 1
MODE2
etc...etc...
MODE 10

Now each category has 10 different MODES not to mention the DEFAULT MODES with there own numerical values which I have no idea WTH that is for.

Now the GHOSTS MaxRapFireSpeed chart has four categories of guns with there models and respective numerical speed value: ASSAULT RIFLES eight different models, MARKSMAN RIFLES four different models, SHOTGUNS four different models, HANDGUNS five different models.

Which leads me to my next question: How (pretty much type in the number value self explanatory lol ) and where under what column, 1) RAPID FIRE 2) FAST RELOAD DELAY 3) PERFECT RELOAD DELAY 4 ) QUICK SCOPE DELAY do I enter ALL TWENTY ONE weapon MRFS numerical value?
And what the hell is DEFAULT MODES? what numerical value settings should I enter there I pretty much play GHOSTS and a lil BLOPsTWO.

Thank you for your answer concerning the "FLICK-A-TRIGGER-MOD" >~.o b ...it totally worked!!!!!
Also I used the "turbo knives. Mod switch + back or select button + RS" nothing happened same speed unless you meant throwing knives? Which I have not used, but other then that I do not see any turbo knifing while am running around with a common knife not a gold one. Would I need to have a pistol equipped with a knife?