Reach

badad

Hi all new to the site and thinking about buying one of these controllers. Hopefully viking will come up with a mode for Halo Reach? Will you guys be working on this for the beta in a couple weeks? Thanks

KIL0 iRecon

Welcome to the site and from past experience these controllers are sick. If you snoop around the forums you'll see that Odin is working on a custom preset editor. It's gone through a few beta stages and from using it, you can mold your own preset around whatever game you want. This makes it very nice for newer games like the Halo Reach beta. I'll probably be working up a custom preset myself just for the beta. Don't second guess yourself when it comes to getting a Viking controller. It really will be the last controller you'll ever need to buy, and trust me... it's worth every penny!

Paul

badad said:
Hi all new to the site and thinking about buying one of these controllers. Hopefully viking will come up with a mode for Halo Reach? Will you guys be working on this for the beta in a couple weeks? Thanks

Reach will probably have the same as the other Halos, but I imagine that if there needs to be a new code, we'll have it.

DeeZel

Well there's no dual wield, so that's pretty different.

I assume there'll be a specific Halo Reach preset eventually though, it's a very popular game afterall.