recoil macro

azagorath

is it possible to create a macro to lower assault rifle recoil , i have seen barret anti recoil for MW2 , wonder if it can be done on black ops as well specially assault rifles and machine guns

NYjetsNY1

Yes. Currently the software is awaiting an update, right now it is not possible to make one because of the software problems, but soon after the next update, it will be made hopefully for all sensitivities, m14, (i play on 10, insane, sensitivity)

azagorath

NYjetsNY1 said:
Yes. Currently the software is awaiting an update, right now it is not possible to make one because of the software problems, but soon after the next update, it will be made hopefully for all sensitivities, m14, (i play on 10, insane, sensitivity)
sensitivity 10 is to much for me my max is 6 and due to black ops lag sometimes i go down to 4

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

azagorath said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
sensitivity 10 is to much for me my max is 6 and due to black ops lag sometimes i go down to 4
i play with the solid 3

Remmnever

evil5826 said:
Looks like software is out. Lets party with a no recall and superman drop 180.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but this software did not fix the analog stick problems. It was only a resolution fix for the software. The big software update and firmware update should be out soon though.