Red Dead Redemption?

40_ounce

The game comes out today and was wondering if you guys are going to get it and test? I really don't know much about the guns that will be used. But I will be picking it up today and test guns and fire rates tonight. I will report back with results. Or if anybody else gets it just post your findings in here and let us know.

OHxSOOOxJAZZY

Re: Red Dead Redemtion?

I've been playing for almost a week now.
and This game needs a driver. Especially since all of the guns are single fire. It'll be mostly for the pistols though. and the semi-auto shotgun.
But OD you should check it out and see what you could come up with :)

Level 50 before release! bahaha GT: IG GhettO

40_ounce

I just picked it up today (legally) didn't have time yesterday. You really don't have to have a driver to test you can try the hex editor and make any custom speeds you like. I will give it a go when I get home from work tommorrow morning.

PS3andCOD

Contributor

Is red dead in any way tied in with call of juarez? The guy on the case looks the same, and they are both cowboy games...

OHxSOOOxJAZZY

PS3andCOD said:
Huh. I wonder if one of them ripped off the other's art then? I still think they look identicle. Whatever.

I remember Red Dead Revolver being out on PS2, so if that means anything then Call of Juarez ripped off RDR. haha

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I don't really care which way it happened, my uncle has it, and I played it at his place. I don't even have the game to be a fan boy or something. It's just suspicious that two cowboy games have near identicle looking characters...

40_ounce

Yeah I guess every Cowboy looked the same back then...lol.... And I looked at the juarez box art and compaired I don't think they look the same. but I never played juarez so I could be wrong.

Itz CHARLEY

no the only reason Call of Juarez gets any attention is because many mothers accidentally buy their son Call of Juarez instead of Call of Duty.
BTW is RDR like GTAIV? I loved GTA IV, especially jumping off of the Empire State building or out of the helicopter. :lol:

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well, it wasn't a bad game or annything, but your probably right. I have heard that red dead is very simular to gta, but I havn't played it yet...

aviator

I think a preset that repeatedly pressed aim and then fire would be killer in this game as once you aim you lock on for a short while. This isn't possible with the preset editor, is this how the GTA setting works?

Slurm_Mckenzie

I would also like to know if you are considering to bring out a driver for this game odingalt because the game is fantastic! And it is very popular everybody at my school is playing it so it would be awesome if you could consider a driver for this game, Thanks!

PS3andCOD

Contributor
aviator said:
I think a preset that repeatedly pressed aim and then fire would be killer in this game as once you aim you lock on for a short while. This isn't possible with the preset editor, is this how the GTA setting works?

Try akimbo mode.

o KxR Khaos o

This game deserves a driver, it auto-locks when you press LT in Multiplayer so if you make LT rapidfire it will be the equivalent to an aimbot, and all guns are single-shot besides turrets.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well akimbo presses both triggers, so try it out! It works with whatever rapidfire speed you want so that shouldn't be a problem.